Monday, April 6, 2009

Release and Create!


A couple of weekends ago, I took a weekend workshop called the Abundance course, which is Larry Crane's "Release Technique". It teaches you how to have abundance in every area of your life through a simple release technique.

I found out about this technique through a friend who has taken the "Sedona Method" course, which is based on the same principals. I went out and bought the Sedona Method book, used the technique to release on a issue I was having and had immediate relief! I was sold on it so I took the weekend workshop, which made it even more experiential and useful.

Why I bring this up? because I used the technique to release on creating my own art designs. I've been having a block on what to create and just going for it. So I released on it and this morning I created two designs that I'm looking forward to painting!
I recommend this process to anyone who is looking to achieve success in any area of their life.
Just check out the book in the store and try it right there on any issue and see if it helps you. It did for me.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Sheila! I love dragonflies. And the Release Technique sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila,
    Thanks for following my blog! This does sound interesting - I'm going to check it out! I like your attitude towards life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This program has helped so many people realize their dreams that at times it feel fake but then when you see the large amounts of testimonials of the huge success, wealth and happiness Release Technique Larry Crane has brought people you feel that maybe one day i too can join the success party.

    ReplyDelete