Monday, February 16, 2009

Art Supply Warehouse - Save on Shipping

Just wanted to share this site since they have a great flat rate of shipping. Who wants to pay high shipping costs? especially when you can use that extra cash to buy more supplies :-)

ASW - Art Supply Warehouse
http://www.aswexpress.com/

"NEW FLAT RATE $5.95 SHIPPING CHARGE FOR ALL ORDERS SHIPPED STANDARD GROUND TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES. NO OVERSIZE CHARGES. NO TRUCK SURCHARGES. NO SURPRISES.
"
They have a expansive inventory of thousands of art supplies from respected names such as: Creative Mark, Charvin, LUKAS, Matisse Derivan, Chroma, Sennelier, Silverbrush, Liquitex, Derwent, Da Vinci, Golden, Old Holland, Winsor & Newton, and more!

1 comment:

  1. well this is a bit of a rant but I wanted to let a fellow artist know about my experience with asw...and why they will not be getting anymore of my money!

    I have had many problems with asw and won't be shopping with them again...they do not tell you when things are backordered at time of ordering, they do not tell you that if your order is LESS than $50, they won't ship you anything that happens to be on backorder either....they delay shipping on things because they are out of catalogs??? it's ridiculous...so, tho some of their prices seem ridiculously low, you may never see that particular item you happen to really need, nor will you know when you order, that they may not have it...then, after waiting 2 weeks for the much needed paint or brush, you find out they never had it and your order wasn't over $50, so you won't get it anyway.....I have no patience nor time for their nonsense and I wish you luck in dealing with them...I just wanted to let you know what my experience has been with them, and since some of this nonsense happened on Friday, I am still angry about it. I ended up making the trek to the art store in my area and buying the products they never shipped to me!

    blessings to you, especially if you decide to order from them!

    ReplyDelete